Welcome to Grupo Quirúrgico Matisses!
(Hereinafter “Matisses Group”).
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under the responsibility and in charge of:
– Matisses Surgical Group.
2. HOW DO YOU OBTAIN MY CONSENT?
3. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The information we collect from our users and customers helps us to provide our services properly and to personalize and continually improve the user’s experience on the website. These are the types of information we collect:
Information you provide to us. You provide us with information when you visit the Website, request an appointment, make a payment through the Website and/or communicate with us through our contact information (including WhatsApp) or contact form. As a result of those actions, you may provide us with the following information:
– First and last name
– Company name
– Your email address
– Telephone number
– Address and phone number
– Payment Information
– Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website or online presence, such as “cookies”.
Matisses Group will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us.
Information collected automatically: By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
– Your IP address
– Referrer URL
If you access the website via a cell phone, we will collect the following information:
– Mobile Device ID
– IP address
Payment information: Your payment details will be processed by the payment processors available on this website (Mercado Pago), which will process and store your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing payments through the website. Grupo Matisses reserves the right to hire any payment platform available on the market, which treats your data for the sole purpose of processing payments through the website.
Contact Information: We may access certain personal information about the user, such as name and email address, when the user or any third party contacts us through our contact information. Personal information provided through our contact information is not stored on any Matisses Group server and will be stored on the respective server of our email service.
4. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users and customers through the website will be retained for as long as necessary to provide our services properly or until the user or customer requests deletion of their data. Grupo Matisses may retain personal data for a longer period provided that the user has consented to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, Matisses Group may be required to retain personal data for a longer period provided that it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. Once the retention period has expired, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of deletion, the right of rectification and the right of data portability cannot be asserted after the retention period has expired.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our website and to provide our services appropriately. We use personal information collected through our website as described below:
◦ To provide information about our services to prospective customers.
◦ To provide appointments scheduled by clients.
◦ Provide our services appropriately.
◦ Process payments through the website.
◦ Understand and improve your experience when using our website and services.
◦ Respond to messages sent by our users or prospective customers through our contact information or contact form.
◦ Send you relevant information, such as confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative and support messages.
◦ Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about services offered by Matisses Group and our selected partners.
◦ Marketing purposes of Matisses Group.
◦ To protect, investigate and deter fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activities.
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our customers and users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user, customer or owner of the personal data. We share user and customer information only and exclusively as described below.
Third Party Service Providers. We use the services of third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf and through our website and our services. Examples include payment processing (Mercado Pago), sending messages (WhatsApp), website creation and hosting, sending emails, and data analysis (Google Analytics).
Protection of Grupo Matisses and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Grupo Matisses, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With your consent. Other than as set forth above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you may go to third parties, and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Matisses Group uses anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
7. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission of data through our website by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website. If transactions are processed on the website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We only authorize access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know such information and to those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Grupo Matisses follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Grupo Matisses receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Matisses Group strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data subjects, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
◦ Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored on our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
◦ Rectification, restriction, limitation and/or deletion: you can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
◦ Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained, and whether it is shared with third parties.
◦ Oppose: Where we process your information based on our legitimate interests, as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
◦ Revoke consent: where you have previously given your consent, for example to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you can revoke your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a lawful basis to do so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
◦ Complaints: If you wish to lodge a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users may exercise all of these rights by contacting us via the contact information or contact page.
◦ Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: users of the website may request that we provide them with a copy of the automated processing activities we carry out if they believe that the data is being processed unlawfully.
Users or owners of the personal data they provide through the website may exercise these rights over their personal data at any time and without limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
9. PROTECTING CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
We comply with the requirements of national data protection regulations regarding the protection of children’s personal data. Although the website is available to all ages, our services may have age restrictions. We do not collect information from minors without the respective permission of their parents or legal guardians. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information without the permission of a parent or legal guardian, we will take immediate steps to restrict and delete such information.
10. THIRD PARTIES
11. CONTACT US
Grupo Quirúrgico Matisses.